As a pharmacist, it is important to thoroughly evaluate potential employees to ensure they are the right fit for your pharmacy and can provide excellent customer service.
The following interview questions will help you get a better understanding of the candidate’s skills, experience, and attitude.
- Can you tell us about your previous experience in the pharmacy industry?
- How do you handle difficult customer situations?
- Can you explain your understanding of prescription drug laws and regulations?
- How do you prioritize and manage your daily tasks?
- Can you tell us about a time when you showed initiative in your previous job?
- How do you stay current with industry advancements and changes in medication therapy?
- Can you tell us about a time when you had to handle a complicated prescription?
- How do you handle conflicts with co-workers or supervisors?
- Can you tell us about a time when you had to make a difficult ethical decision in the workplace?
- How do you plan to continue your professional development in the pharmacy field?
These interview questions will help you assess the candidate’s skills, experience, and attitude. Remember to also ask follow-up questions to get a better understanding of their responses, and pay close attention to how the candidate handles pressure and difficult situations.
By thoroughly evaluating potential employees, you can ensure that you are hiring the right person for your pharmacy and providing the best possible customer service.