Priceline is an exciting Retail Pharmacy brand that encourages teamwork and participation whilst supporting its people who take responsibility for their career and personal growth.
Priceline Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading health and beauty retailers combining all the latest in pharmacy care and advice.
About the role
We have not just ONE but TWO very exciting opportunities available now for a self-motivated Experienced Dispensary Technician to join the team at Priceline Pharmacy Brunswick West on a full-time and part-time basis.
A confident communicator, you will provide an exceptional level of customer service to assist our customers with their healthcare needs. With your positive attitude and high attention to detail, you will thrive in a team environment where no two days are the same.
Ideally we are seeking a Dispensary Technician for these roles, however Phy Assistants with back counter knowledge & proficiencies may also be considered for Disp Tech training.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Dispensing medications as required and supporting the Pharmacists, ensuring all prescriptions are dispensed and checked as set out in the guidelines listed by the Pharmacy Board of Victoria
- Ordering of stock, including daily orders, monthly bulk, and direct supplier turnovers
- Checking and keeping NHS prescriptions up to date and ready for claim processing
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the dispensary and the medication shelves at all times
- Remain up to date with PBS legislative requirements impacting on the dispensary and the pharmacy as a whole
- Working as part of a dispensary team that promotes the best patient health outcomes including improved compliance and understanding of their medications and health conditions
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Maintain a high level of stock integrity and accuracy
To be successful in the role, you must possess:
- Dispensary Technician Qualification and experience, preferably in Retail Pharmacy
- Experience with FRED Dispense system – Preferred
- A strong work ethic and excellent customer service skills with a caring and attentive nature
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming
- A positive “can do” outlook on life and work
- Highly organised and methodical with excellent communication skills
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Medication packing knowledge will be an advantage but not essential
If this sounds like the position for you, please email your Cover Letter and Resume to us today via the ”Apply Now” button below!
Whilst we appreciate the time it takes to apply for positions with our company, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks.