Are you passionate about providing everyday moments of care that ensure your customers feel better?
Priceline Pharmacy Ingleburn is seeking an experienced community Pharmacist in Charge with a passion for improving the community’s health and wellbeing through real, classic care.
Features of the role:
- NO OTP Program
- NO Needle and Syringe Exchange
- NO Complex Compounding
- Vastly experienced and supportive team members
- Friendly and community-oriented pharmacy
- Leading the way as a best practice pharmacist who knows that people receive the best care when you are out from the dispensary
- Fostering an environment of coaching and development that aims to promote the customer experience above all else
- Constantly searching for any new insights that will assist to grow the team and the store
- Creating and maintaining a focus on wellbeing in all aspects of the store environment, impacting the team and customers in a positive way
- Always seeking to build relationships aimed at creating positive interactions both within the store and within the community
- Being an accountable leader who knows that their actions and behaviours are, above all else, aimed at demonstrating the ideal culture in the store
- Leading and managing the workflows and operations of the Dispensary
- Working with the other store leaders to ensure customers receive the same experience across every area of the store.
As you are a practising Pharmacist, you will have already obtained the necessary tertiary qualifications, vaccination and first aid certificate and be AHPRA registered, but also be capable of displaying these additional qualities:
- Energy and drive
- Growth Mindset
- Attention to detail
- Focus on the complete health solution for the patient
- Be personable and able to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent clinical decision making and advice to provide quality use of medicines
- Working closely with other leadership roles within the store, for example Retail Manager, Consulting Pharmacist and Dispensary Technician
If this sounds like you, then a perfectly fitting ‘Ben Casey’ awaits with your name on it. Join our team today!