THIS IS NOT YOUR USUAL PHARMACIST ROLE!!!
SUPER COMPETITIVE SALARY ON OFFER FOR THE RIGHT APPLICANT!
We are currently recruiting for both full-time and part-time Pharmacists looking to join an extremely exciting and unique business opportunity!
Along with all of the traditional Health Care offerings, we will also be providing a full Medicinal Cannabis service, and this is your opening to join us at the ground-up!
Full-time & Part-time roles on offer!!
As a confident communicator, showing compassion to your customers and passionate about your work environment you have the ability to think on your feet in this dynamic fast-paced business. Your behaviour is consistent with promoting the pharmacy in a professional manner at all times.
About the role:
- To work as part of a team that promotes the best patient health outcomes including improved compliance and understanding of their medications and health conditions.
- Remain up to date with PBS legislative requirements impacting on the dispensary and the pharmacy.
- Actively participate in training programs to increase knowledge and provide a higher level of service.
- Provide excellent customer service – including counselling of patients.
- Ensure conformance to relevant legislation requirements.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Registered Australian Pharmacist.
- Excellent computer skills and very proficient in word, excel and Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills and effective relationship building skills.
- High levels of integrity and honesty with commitment to expectation levels of customer service and support.
- Proven strong communication skills and negotiation ability with effective knowledge of the financial aspects associated with the pharmacy operation.
- Current First Aid Qualification.
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply now with your current CV and cover letter.
While we appreciate the time it takes to apply for positions with our company, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job ID: S57076526