About the Company:
Come and join TerryWhite Chemmart Highett. One of Australia’s leading retail pharmacy networks delivering frontline healthcare.
As a Pharmacist your role is to meet all professional and ethical requirements in the Pharmacy and to ensure that all policies and required standards are adhered to for the full and efficient running of the dispensary.
We have a great opportunity for a part-time friendly, outgoing customer focused Pharmacist to join our team, 3 days per week!!
You will be a confident communicator, show compassion to your customers and are passionate about your work environment with the ability to think on your feet in this dynamic fast-paced business. Your behaviour is consistent with promoting the pharmacy in a professional manner at all times.
About the role:
- To work as part of a team that promotes the best patient health outcomes including improved compliance and understanding of their medications and health conditions.
- Remain up to date with PBS legislative requirements impacting on the dispensary and the pharmacy.
- Actively participate in training programs to increase knowledge and provide a higher level of service.
- Provide excellent customer service – including counselling of patients.
- Ensure conformance to relevant legislation requirements.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Registered Australian Pharmacist.
- Previous use of Minfos dispensing system & POS preferred.
- Strong communication skills and effective relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills and very proficient in word, excel and Microsoft Office.
- Vaccination Certified – Preferred (not essential – training offered to right applicant).
- High levels of integrity and honesty with commitment to expectation levels of customer service and support.
- Current First Aid Qualification.
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply now with your current CV and cover letter.
While we appreciate the time it takes to apply for positions with our company, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job ID: S56854092