About the Company:
Come and join Trentham Pharmacy, in Trentham VIC; a ‘hidden gem’ north west of Melbourne. A true Community Pharmacy, where everyone is treated like family, team members & customers alike!!
About the role:
An exciting opportunity is now available for a self- motivated Experienced Pharmacy Assistant to join the team on a casual basis, with potential for full-time and/or part-time employment.
As a confident communicator, you will provide an exceptional level of customer service to assist our customers with their healthcare needs.
With your positive attitude and high attention to detail, you will thrive in a team environment where no two days are the same.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting customers with general queries
- Replenishing stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Setting up displays for catalogue promotions
- Assisting in the dispensary with scripts in/out
To be successful in the role, you must possess:
- Previous Retail & Pharmacy experience is essential
- Sound knowledge of Pharmacy products
- Stock control experience beneficial but not essential
- S2 & S3 training or holders of certificates I – III in Community Pharmacy highly regarded
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with different stakeholders
- A dedicated work ethic and the ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Eye for detail and accuracy
If this sounds like the position for you, please email your Cover Letter and Resume to us today via the ”Apply Now’ button below!
Whilst we appreciate the time it takes to apply for positions with our company, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks.
Job ID: s56921987